Unlike the NPS or other surveys, the mystery shopper program tests your business performance in front of your customers.
The great strength of the mystery shopper compared to other tools is that it captures objective data about the customer experience.
How long did it take to deliver the order? Did they correctly explain the benefits of the product? Did they try to identify the customer’s need before making a proposal? Mystery shoppers reveal everything because they are undercover auditors and they are trained to do so.
For 15 years, CLIENTES ANÓNIMOS® has been helping companies like yours to measure and improve service experiences, with custom mystery shopper programs, supported by evidence and reports in real time.
If you have a business project, challenge or problem, let us show you how we are helping other leading brands with their mystery shopper programs and other similar projects.
We put all our experience at the service of your company, 15 years as leaders in mystery shopper services
Most frequent benefits and applications of implementing mystery shopper or hidden buyer
- Audit and improve customer experiences
- Compare experiences between two or more brands, in multiple cities and settings
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the different channels and customer contact points with your customers
- Monitor prices and promotions of competing companies
- Audit of Marketing Agencies
- Business exploration for affiliate programs
- Business feasibility studies